While playing games on your PS4, if you want to connect your AirPods to it you need a Bluetooth adapter. PS4 doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth capabilities, so you will need an adapter to connect your AirPods to it. The Bluetooth adapter helps you pair your Bluetooth AirPods with the dongle; you can plug the adapter into your console via a USB port. If you want to connect Airport to PS4 but you don’t know how to do it, then this article will help you with it. In this article, we will be discussing how you can connect Airpods to PS4.
Steps To Connect Your AirPods To PS4
Here are a few steps you can use to connect AirPods to your PS 4. These steps will help you connect your Bluetooth headphones of choice to PlayStation 4, not just AirPods. Make Sure that your AirPods are charged before connecting them to PlayStation 4.
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to your PS4 and set it to a pairing mode to connect.
- Now press and hold the Sync button on Airpods case with Airpods inside the case. Try to hold it until the Bluetooth adaptor shows that it is successfully paired.
- Then on your PS4, go to Settings.
- Now, head to the Devices and then Audio Devices.
- Change the Output device and change Output to Headphones to All Audio.
These were the steps that will help you connect your AirPods to your PlaysStation. If you don’t know how you can connect your AirPods to your PlayStation 4, then this article will help you with that.