Many Vizio TV viewers have complained that they are facing the issue of TV not turning on. This issue is becoming common with people, and Vizion TV users from all around the world are complaining to be facing this issue. If you are facing the same issue then this article will help you with it. In this article, we will be discussing troubleshooting steps to help fix Vizio TV won’t turn on.
Reasons Why Vizio TV Won’t Turn On
There may be lots of reasons why Vizio TV won’t turn on, such as-
- If you are trying to turn on your Vizio TV with your remote, and it won’t turn on then there is likely that the remote control batteries are dead.
- The issue may also be because of the power issue. The power source may be the issue; you need to connect to a power source before trying to turn it on again.
- Sometimes the issue may be due to random bugs.
- If the issue is not caused due to software-related reasons, then the reasons behind this is probably hardware issues.
How To Fix Vizio TV Won’t Turn On
Check Remote Control
If your TV won’t turn on then it may be because of the dead remote control batteries. You will have to replace the batteries with the new ones. After insterting the new batteries, turn on your TV with the help of the power button of your remote. The power button may be located on the bottom left or right side depending on the model of your Vizio TV.
There are so many cases in which the IR receiver of your TV might be bad and won’t receive commands from a remote. You need to check it out with a professional. You can also use an app named Vizio TV remote app to control your TV at the time the problem persists.
Check Power Source
The very next thing that you can try doing is checking the power source. You can do so with the help of the following steps-
- Press the Menu button on your remote and see if you see any result. You can press the menu button on your TV as well.
- If you do not see anything on the TV, then probably there is some issue with the power source that’s why your TV won’t start.
Check Power Cord
Check if the power cord is not tightly plugged into the outlet power source. If it is loosely plugged then it may affect the connection with the TV. A slightly loose connection on the power cord to the power source can interrupt the flow of electricity to the TV.
So to fix this issue unplug the power cord from the back of the TV and then reconnect it and plug it correctly. Make sure that the connection of the power cord to the power source is tightly packed.
You should know that most power-related issues can be resolved by power cycling. Power cycling your Vizo can resolve tons of issues with your TV. To do so, follow the steps given below-
- Unplug the TV’s power cord from the power outlets and leave it disconnected for a few minutes.
- Connect the power cord, and then press and hold the power button on your TV for 10 seconds to turn on the TV.
Your Vizio TV will be turned on once you are done with this process. This should most probably fix the issue. H
Contact Vizio Support
If nothing works out for you, then you should try contacting Vizio TV customer support. You can contact Vizio TV customer support regarding the issue you are facing, and they will for sure help you out. They will guide you with the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. They will tell you whether the issue is due to hardware reasons or software reasons, so you can continue with the procedure they tell you.
These all were the fixes to troubleshooting Vizio TV won’t turn on. If you are facing any issue with your Vizio TV of any model then this article has discussed all the fixes that will help you resolve the issue. We hope this article helps you with what you are looking for.